We are always looking for capable reinforcement for our team and look forward to broadening the company’s horizons with fresh perspectives.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Business Development – Global Food Brands (f/m/d) to strengthen our F&B Brands Team in our Office Space in the heart of Leipzig.
• Entrepreneurial spirit & Practical attitude: We are building a new company from the ground up. Sometimes you have to get your hands dirty.
• Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven business models: Thanks to our beverage and food ordering platform, we have all the data we need to fill gaps in our offering, review our performance and find out what needs to be improved.
• Highest university degree: You have graduated from a top university in business administration, economics, management or engineering.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer – Marketing Tech (f / m / d) to join our Marketing Tech Team and help us acquire new customers, create a personalized experience for our existing customers and drive the business forward with data-driven insights.
You will develop innovative technical systems responsible for the automation of marketing campaigns, design a customized user experience for each customer and question the existing decision-making processes with AI and advanced analytics solutions.
• You strive to constantly learn and improve your own skills, and are not afraid to rush into new things.
• You have a passion for simple and beautiful code, with an eye for pragmatism.
• You write tests on a daily basis and have experience with various test approaches.
• You believe in cross-functional teams and are willing to take responsibility.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer – Big Data (f/m/d) to strengthen our Data & Machine Learning Team. Help us to develop our company as a data-driven organization and increase efficiency. If you are a creative problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an attractive workplace awaits you in the heart of Leipzig!
• More than 5 years of experience in one or more object-oriented programming languages (e.g. TypeScript, Java, Python, Go) and the willingness to learn more.
• More than 5 years of experience in large data processing technologies (SQL / NoSQL, kafka, Spark)
• You love to work in an environment where you are constantly experimenting and iterating quickly.
• You understand the business drivers and strategic needs for functions, and you will be able to analyze, understand and meet constraints in the context of the business vertical.
• You have a passion for safe, clean, and beautiful code, with an eye for pragmatism.
• The ability to successfully pass knowledge on to your colleagues.
• Strong customer empathy and sensitivity to customer experiences.
• More than 5 years of experience developing complex software systems that are scalable for millions of users, with deployment, monitoring and reliability in production quality.
• You proactively make suggestions on how the team can use new technologies and architectures to improve the product.
Sales manager (f / m / d)
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic team members to accompany us on our mission. An exciting job with an attractive salary package awaits the ideal candidate, who impresses above all with an innovative mindset and a strong hands-on mentality!
• Strong sales personality with good communication skills
• Having fun being “on the road” – most negotiations take place on site at the restaurants
• Professional experience in sales / field service would be a plus
• Strong negotiating skills and an interest in customer service
• A high level of initiative and determination as well as open-mindedness and passion
• Fluent knowledge of German (spoken and written) – any other language would be a bonus